"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Thursday, August 05, 2010

FitNutz - Product Review - Powdered Peanut Butter....Seriously!

Ok, I rarely do this, but OMG I just tried one of the sample packages I ordered from FitNutz and it was delish....

I put about 1 teaspoon in my chocolate shake this morning and it added peanut flavor without adding more sweetness.

I tried it with my finger first and it tasted like peanut butter....oh man! I am seriously thinking about everything I can make with it.....marinade, dipping sauce, and of course just plain.....

The product comes in powdered form, you can add a little water to make a paste and use as peanut butter.  It has 75% less calories, and way less fat......check them out at http://fitnutzbutter.com/  you can order a sample pack they send you 1 of each in picture below, and you can try them out.  I tried the regular this morning and I am sold.....will go back and buy some more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.