"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Week 6: Woooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So....drum roll please!!!!

I lost........

3.6LBS!!!!

I am so excited.....I had to contain my excitement a little since my husbands weight loss trend went in the opposite direction this week....(he gained 5 lbs!).  I know I shouldn't be happy he gained, but I am secretly re-comforted that I made the right choice in having this surgery and using it as a Weight loss tool.

This week I had a few days I ate more than 800 calories, I even had 1 day at 1000 calories, and then I had a few days of eating less than 750 calories. So I'm wondering if the old WW secret weight loss tool works....you guys remember...."The Wendie Plan".  I'm going to try and research a little more on calorie cycling to see if it actually works....

In the meantime...I am doing the happy dance, drinking my protein shake in a little bit and off to spin class.....woo-hooo....I am so happy....




No comments: