"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Product Review: Click Protein Shake.....reward for snake attack!

So I went for a walk today in the trails around the house.  I was so looking forward to some "alone" time, time to listen to my music, enjoy the sun, and  it was going to be about 1 hour 45 minutes to myself....so off I go....


I started on the trail be the house, it goes slightly uphill and it is a pretty wooded area, lots of fallen leaves, and a trail....I was at the top of the first hill about 15 minutes in, just before it started back downhill, and about 2 feet in front of me was a giant (at least I though so) rattle snake....it was coiled up but when it saw me, it uncoiled and tried to stand on it's tail as it lunged at me.....it was long and heavy, and it actually lost it's balance as it was hissing and rattling at me.......so it lost its balance and toppled over and turned and kept hissing at me.....

MAN OH MAN!!!  I didn't know I could run so fast....I did a total 180 and started running in the oposite direction....from where I came...I almost crapped my pants.....

Still running downhill, my heart is beating, I am assuming every branch is a snake....I am down and back on the main street in less than 5 minutes.....ha! and I thought I had a good pace uphill.....

I called the husband to tell him, his first question was "did you take a picture?"  Uhm...can you say a-hole?!!!

So anyway, he was at the gym, I walked over, did 30 minutes on the elliptical and came home....I rewarded myself with a Click shake....

Now for the product review....

A few weeks ago I ordered the samples from www.drinkclick.com  

I got a Vanilla Latte one and a Mocha Latte

So since I wanted an afternoon treat I figured today would be the day to try it....

I filled my blender with ice to about the 6 oz line, then added water to the 14oz line, added my sample packet of Vanilla Latte and turned on the blender....

OMG what a delicious treat, it felt like I was cheating, it was like a frapuccino (frozen coffee).....I am going to have to order some powder......but first I'll try the mocha to see which one I like best....

It tasted like a vanilla latte milk shake......for all of those struggling with their protein this is great!


No comments: