"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Week 5: A loss...YAY....BUT FRUSTRATED!

So this week I lost 1.5 lbs...so YAY!!!! that makes 24.5 lbs in 5 weeks!!!!

BUT....I am so freakin' frustrated!!!!!


my husband who is also overweight, decided to start dieting when I went in for surgery....he steps on the scale this week and drops 4lbs!  SERIOUSLY!!! WTF!!!!  He is down 29lbs in the same 5 weeks.....

I know that men lose faster than women, I know he hasn't screwed up his metabolism with a lifetime of "dieting" and hormones (birth control, PCOS, etc)....but still!!!!   GRRRR

He eats 2000-2200 calories a day, he gives himself weekends off (eats whatever, as much as he wants and has his beer and wine), and works out like a loon.....

Me....well I eat 700-800 calories, try to stay with mainly protein, don't drink alcohol, and also work out like a crazy woman......so what gives!??!$!$#%#@!#@!!!!!!

Oh....I know that it isn't a competition, but I'm competitive in nature.....so I can't help myself......

Pheww.....breathe.......take a deep breath.....

I am going to enjoy my loss....heck! 24.5 lbs in 5 weeks....so I will celebrate and not worry about him (easier said than done, I know)......

A loss is a loss is a loss!






No comments: