"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Oh my gosh! Snickers in a glass!!!!!!

I just have to share.....

I made a shake this afternoon that tasted like I was totally cheating.....

In my blender I put:

Ice
Filled with water over ice to the 12oz line
AMP 60 Whey Protein - Chocolate from GNC
FitNutz powdered peanut butter.....


Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 12 oz

Amount per Serving

Calories 330
Calories from Fat 22.5

% Daily Value *

Total Fat 2.5g
3%
Saturated Fat 0.5g
2%
Cholesterol 15mg
5%
Sodium 340mg
14%
Total Carbohydrate 12g
4%
Dietary Fiber 2g
8%
Sugars 4g
 
Protein 66g
132%


Est. Percent of Calories from:

Fat
7%
Carbs
14%
Protein
80%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs.


Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/snickers-milk-shake/#ixzz0vxuiMko0


Oh my goodness it tastes like a snickers milk shake.....ok....330 calories, but it is my lunch and afternoon snack, plus 66gr of protein!

No comments: