"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

My tiny antennae!!

So the last few days I've been noticing little points of what looks like fishing line poking out of 2 of my incisions, right on the corners.  So I was scared and wondering and wanted to know what they were.

I researched online, it it apparently is just a reaction from our bodies expelling the sutures.  They are supposed to dissolve so when they take a little longer the body sort of spits them out.

Today I called the Dr. in Mexico.  Dr. Carmen.  She is so nice....but I hate calling with retarded questions.

She is so used to them, that she doesn't blink.  But she told me that it was exactly that.  That they should take care of themselves, but if they got a little too long to where they may cling on to clothes or they bother me, to take a nail clippers and clip them down to skin level.

She's like in a few days you won't even see them......so there you go....my antennae will go away!  YAY!!!!

No comments: