"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random ramblings.......

It is Thursday already, I can't believe it....tomorrow weigh in.....


We'll see how this week goes.  I have been working out hard again, I will have my trainer do the "pincher" fat measurements tomorrow so that I can have another number to track, that way if my weight doesn't go down as much as I want, I can see other positives like fat or inches going down.

I feel thinner today for whatever reason, especially since yesterday I "carb" loaded....or had more carbs than I've had in a while.  I think my body was asking me for some carbs, after mad spin class, and weigh training.....

I discovered a couple of good low carb websites:
http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/ - Shelly had WLS a few years ago and has created a wonderful resource for all of us, she also has some pretty neat recipeis and product reviews.
I even made this: Shelly's Shepherd's Pie (without potatoes).....smells good....
http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2007/09/cooking-experiment.html
I'll totally post a review and instructions on my tweaks once I taste....

http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/chicken_recipes.html - I am trying out the chile chicken monterey next week....should be good and spicy.....

So off to the grocery store to buy next weeks food....One of the best things about this surgery is the savings at the grocery store....we've cut our spending by almost 3/4, since I'm not buying as much food or booze.....

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes....should be a good week.  At least I feel like it's been a good week...we'll see....

No comments: