"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Friday, August 06, 2010

Week 3 - Weigh In: I only lost......

3lbs!
happy dance

Isn't weird or strange that I would ever say: "I only lost 3lbs!" in a week!  wow....it is amazing but how easy it is to want to get used to big losses.  So now...if I really think about it:
  • 3lbs is more than I had ever lost in a week before.  
  • Most people go through what everyone calls the 3rd week stall....and I didn't get one!  I actually lost
  • I was on my period this week, so amazingly enough I still lost
  • everyone I talk to says it looks like I'm losing weight!
  • also, this week I started back on mushier type foods, so I have added more carbs and probably calories....time to really dig into www.thedailyplate.com  and start logging calories and intake as well as exercise.
So all in all I've lost 21lbs in 3 weeks....who would have thunk????

I am feeling great, and feeling full!

I guess I'll have to take measurements and see if I am actually losing inches....always a motivator........I'll chart those too!



No comments: