"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Product Review: Smart & Delicious™ Low Carb, High Fiber Tortillas

Last night for dinner I had a piece of skirt steak (about 3 oz) and I really wanted a tortilla to make a taco. I remembered I had bought these low carb, high fiber tortillas at the store over the weekend on a whim and to taste (I got the green onion flavor).

YUM!

OMG!!!!! for being low carb and high fiber, it was great.  It felt like I was having a flour tortilla, it had a little taste to it (in my mind, it made the difference from usual cardboard taste to taste like something).....

It was just what I needed....and at 50calories, 10gr carbs and 6 gr of fiber...they are total winners in my book!

Nutrition Facts


http://www.latortillafactory.com/products-3.aspx

No comments: