"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am so sore and pooped today...

So yesterday I went to do my C25K routine.  I was meant to do W3D1, however I clicked on the wrong podcast and ended up with W4D1.....so I tried my hardest, and had to stop a few times during the 5 minute run, but hey....I "almost" did it, after that I had 1 hour training session.....so today my muscles are sore and I am feeling hungrier....so good, my metabolism is kicking up....yay!  Probably doesn't help that yesterday I only ate 740 calories.....

I'm going to eat a little more today, and will go for spin class this afternoon.

Tomorrow I'll be back to C25K, doing W4D1 again, I'll just skip week 3 and repeat week 4 until I can do it without stopping.....

Tonight....shake and bake pork chops......mmmmmm with lime juice.....

No comments: