"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Results: - Shampoo test

So here's the picture of my leg and results....I only left the bandaids on a little over 24hours, just because they were on my leg and kept wanting to come off.

from left to right 1-4

So...

They all left a reddish spot on my leg, the V05 left the lightest sport and the Pantene conditioner left a sort of red spot.

About an hour later the VO5 and Pantene conditioner sports were gone the WEN spot was still there, but the Pantene shampoo sport actually welted up, like a blister...awesome.

This morning I looked at my thigh and the only red spot left is where the Pantene shampoo was.  So I guess I am "sensitive" to shampoo....

We'll see what the derm says tomorrow when I go back for results....

Yay!

No comments: