"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
I'm ready to make MY new ending!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weird Day.....

I am feeling sort of weird today.....I'm tired but excited.  So who knows, there may be something in the air or the "universe" going on.....we'll see what this week and next bring....

I had leftover fish from Sunday and a La Tortilla Factory healthy 50 calorie tortilla this morning for breakfast.  I was totally stuffed, but was starving when I ate it, I think I waited to long to eat breakfast so I woofed it down.  I got a case of the burps from eating too fast....but what an awesome breakfast.....and that along with my coffee (with full milk and agave nectar - 2 cups) made up about 280 calories.....full of protein and filled me up!

As I put the last bite in my mouth, my husband looks at me and says...wow! that was a big breakfast for you!....it's funny, since a few months ago, this would have been a micro-snack....opener for a pig out......

I am mentally talking myself into the "I think I can mode".  I am still doing the C25K program, still stuck on week 4, I have no managed to be able to run the entire week 4 program.  (5 minute warm-up, 3 minute run, 90 second walk, 5 minute run, 2 1/2 minute walk, repeat 3 minute run, 90 second walk, 5 minute run, 5 minte cooldown)

I am not moving on to week 5 until I can get week 4 without working myself up before going in.

After my run today, I have training with Larry.  He is really pushing me to my limits lately, but it's great.  I notice that with the weight I have already lost, I can do more for longer, I can jump, jog, and lunge easier.....

I'm trying to figure out what kind of slime sort of cooking I'm going to make this week.  I think it will be split pea soup.....but I haven't totally made up my mind.

Tonight we are having shake and bake chicken for dinner....yummmmmmmmy!

Ok..."universe" get on with it, so I can stop feeling like something is going to happen.....

wish me luck, 2 hours and I go for 2 hours straight at the gym!  YIKES!!!!

No comments: